Here, I am going to share with you a very effective skin fairness pack for you. This skin fairness pack will give your skin an even, and lighter tone, and it will remove dark spots, blemishes, and acne spots also. I will share with you the recipes to make 2 different packs, one for oily skin and the other for dry skin.
How to Get Fair Skin in 20 Minutes
Face Pack For Oily Skin
- Red lentil
- 3 tbsp of rose water
- 1 tbsp of glycerin
- ½ tbsp of almond oil
- First, keep red lentils soaked in water for 3-5 hours in normal water. Or keep it soaked overnight.
- Make a smooth red lentils paste after this.
- In a blender, add 3 tbsp of rose water and red lentils and make a smooth paste. Use curd if you have sensitive skin.
- Take a bowl and add fine paste in it.
- Take 3 tbsp of this paste in a bowl.
- After this, add 1 tbsp of
- Next, add ½ tbsp of almond oil.
- Mix all of these ingredients well.
- Skin whitening face pack to get fair skin in 20 minutes is ready now.
Face Pack for Dry Skin
- Soaked red lentil
- 3 tbsp of milk
- 1 tbsp of almond oil
- In a blender, add 3 tbsp of milk and red soaked lentil. Use curd in place of milk if your skin is very sensitive.
- Grind and make a fine paste.
- In a bowl, take 3 tbsp of this paste now.
- Now add 1 tbsp of almond oil.
- Mix and fairness pack dry skin is ready now.
How to Use:
Choose the skin fairness pack according to your skin type. Apply on your skin and let it sit for 20 minutes. After this, wash it off with normal water while scrubbing gently. Use this face pack 2 times in a week.
Benefits You Will Get
- This face pack is protein rich and gives nutrients to our skin.
- The use of lentils in packs gives glow and fairness to our skin.
- Also, the use of these packs exfoliates our skin and polishes off dead skin cells.
- This red lentil face pack also removes suntan. It not only lightens your skin color but it also removes unwanted facial hair.
- The use of glycerin makes our skin soft and smooth.
- Glycerin also keeps skin moisturized and helps in skin toning.
- Glycerin also helps in lightening skin tone.
- Fatty acids are present in the almond oil. These fatty acids dissolve sebum produced by our skin.
- Also, the use of almond oil gives us a clear skin free from pimples and pores.
- The lactic acid in milk helps in lightening our skin tone.
- The use of milk removes dryness from our skin and improves complexion.
- The use of almond oil prevents dry flaky skin.
- It nurtures our skin and makes skin soft, smooth, and supple.
- It brings a glow to our face and improves complexion.
- Almond oil also deeply moisturizes our skin.
So, to get fair skin in 20 minutes, first, determine the type of your skin and then make fairness back and look prettier.