Healthy Diet Plan For Ramadan by Dr. Khurram
- Use cornflakes of Cassava starch for sahar twice a week
- In other remaining 4 to 5 days use barley (jau) cornflakes in sahar with milk.
- Take 1 cup milk daily in sahar
- Take Tae or coffee with skimmed milk and brown sugar/ sweetener.
- If using paratha use twice or thrice a week not every day then prepare only in olive oil.
- Take Fruits enriched with fiber like banana in sahar it will make digestive system active.
- Just 1 teaspoon of Special marmalade to store energy for the whole day. Take Mango or banana, make a slice of them, then cook in brown sugar and water along with pistachio, almond, screw pine (kewda), Curran (kismish) and salt if you don’t have high blood pressure issue. 1 teaspoon of this marmalade in sehri will keep you energetic whole day.
- Don’t use too many fried foods in Aftar.
- Use salads of potato, tomato, sweet corn, mushrooms, mango, olive oil extra virgin or fennel seeds.